4ML Planting

3

Posted by ecanning | Posted in Uncategorized | Posted on April 17, 2015

During the Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Program today 4ML worked with our community volunteer, Frank, in the garden area. They planted lots of seedlings including lettuce, brocolli, celery and silverbeet.

Thanks to the Borg family for your kind donation of a number of new seedlings for our autumn/winter planting.

IMG_2801[1] IMG_2804[1] IMG_2806[1]During the Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Program today 4ML worked with our community volunteer, Frank, in the garden area. They planted lots of seedlings including lettuce, brocolli, celery and silverbeet.

round ink_512fee198dbfc_SAKGF_PROGRAM_NATIONAL

Comments (3)

This is a great idea.I can’t wait to see the seedlings grow into the different vegetables. It would be good to use these vegetables in the cooking classes as ingredients.

I really liked how 4ml got to plant. I think they had so much fun because to me that looked very fun to me. A big warm thanks to frank our community volunteer.

I think that stephanie Alexander kitchen garden project is awesome.Its fun learning about the different types of veggies.
Frank is a very nice helper. He teaches us lots about the seasons and when these beautiful veggies should be all harvested.
Its sort of cool planting and watering our freshly grown veggies.
They taste better when you make a recipe. Mmmmmmm… Thanks Frank!

Write a comment